We’re Recruiting – Production Supervisor
New Year, New Career? We’re looking to hire a Production Supervisor for our warehouse. Applications are now open – could you be the one to join our friendly team?
Uckfield, East Sussex
Production Supervisor – Resin Manufacturing
37.5 Hours per week
Alternate week Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
£25,000 rising to £26,851 after a 3 month probationary period
Some compulsory leave to be taken over Christmas period
You will lead, direct and manage a small team. You will be responsible for the planning, coordination, and control of our manufacturing processes to ensure our goods and services are produced and dispatched efficiently, maintaining our high standard. This is a hands on role and you will be directly involved in the production process. This is a physical role and will require some heavy lifting.
Full, clean, valid driving licence essential.
- Day to day leadership of the factory team and bank staff
- Timely and accurately manufacturing of materials – packaging, batching and labelling
- Picking, Packing and Shipping products
- Fork Lift operation
- Monitoring stock levels and maintaining accurate records
- Keeping accurate order records and quality control records
- Preparing samples
- Maintain stringent quality control procedures on manufacturing and inbound outbound shipments
- Maintenance of factory plant and machinery
- Help create, maintain and enforce standard operating procedures
- Identify, communicate, and implement ideas to improve production and warehouse operation
- Deal with quality complaints, taking corrective and preventative action where necessary
- Commit to Health and Safety procedures
- Help to coordinate training and personal development needs of the production team
- Adhere to warehouse cleaning rota
If you would like to apply for this position please send your CV to Susanne Dixon. Email email@example.com. Telephone 01825 891329.
Back to news